Modern Slavery Statement
- This statement makes public Stratos Aviation Limited’s commitment to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and is pursuant to the principles of Section 54(1). Stratos Aviation Limited is registered at 73 Cornhill, London, EC3V 3QQ with main trading address 32 Threadneedle Street, London, EC2R 8AY. Stratos Aviation Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- We have a zero tolerance for either slavery or human trafficking and implement the necessary procedures to monitor and reduce the risk of its occurrence in our supply chain.
- We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships and, where appropriate, to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our own business or in any of our supply chains.
- We are also committed to ensuring there is transparency in our own business and in our approach to tackling modern slavery throughout our supply chains, consistent with the disclosure obligations under the Modern Slavery Act 2015. We expect the same high standards from all of our contractors, suppliers and other business partners, and we stand against the use of forced, compulsory or trafficked labour, or anyone held in slavery or servitude, whether adults or children, and we expect that our suppliers will hold their own suppliers to the same high standards.
- Given the nature of its business as an arranger of aircraft finance and lease manager, the Company has not taken any active steps to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in any of its supply chains, and in any part of its own business beyond implementing an Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy and undergoing staff training. If the Directors become aware of any increased risk of slavery and human trafficking within any of its supply chains or in any part of the Company’s business, it shall address such risk and take such actions as the directors deem appropriate.
- Training on this policy, and on the risk our business faces from modern slavery in its supply chains, forms part of the induction process for all individuals who work for us, and regular training will be provided as necessary.